An everyday pet care companion for your employees.
Extend your family benefits to support every pet parent in your organization with best-in-class virtual pet telehealth and wellness.
Your growing parent population.
- 70% of all US households and 76% of millennials have a pet.
- 1 in 3 Employees and nearly 1 in 2 Gen-Zers added a pet to their family during the pandemic.
Pet parents want family benefits, too.
- 48% of millennials and 71% of Gen Z employees plan to reach out to their employer requesting pet benefits.
- 40+% of millennials are delaying or not having children, making other family-friendly benefits less valuable to the largest generation group in the workforce.
The accessible and affordable pet care companion your employees want.
24/7 access to licensed veterinarians and specialists with a tap
Personalized preventative and wellness care that keeps pets healthy
Professional advice and resources to support every life stage and lifestyle
Backed by investors and advisors from:
Access to quality pet care is more difficult than ever before.
50% of pets don’t have a primary veterinarian.
~6-8 weeks to get a vet appointment.
1 in 3 pet parents say access and affordability are barriers to care.
Airvet provides the right level of care at the right time.
Unlike pet insurance and standalone wellness plans, which only help offset pet care expenses, Airvet can reduce or eliminate costs altogether and provide advice and support from trusted veterinarians and specialists.
Pet parents use Airvet for:
Preventative pet health
Get recommendations and reminders on vaccines, wellness exams, labs, and the care you should keep up with.
Routine pet care
Have a trusted advisor and expert to guide important day-to-day care needs like nutrition, weight management, flea & tick, allergies, and managing anxiety.
Get answers, peace of mind, and next steps from an expert when unexpected issues pop up.
Behavioral and emotional health
Get tips or resources to handle your pet’s peculiarities, like barking, jumping, managing aggression, or other training & behavioral issues.
The benefits of Airvet for your employees
Our solution is centered around your people and their pets.
They save thousands by getting routine care and advice virtually, and can avoid the high costs of unnecessary emergency off-hour visits. Avoiding a single urgent care or ER visit can save $1,000+.
Airvet is always on call, 24/7. Licensed vets via on-demand video in less than a minute, no appointments necessary. Minimize stress on pets and parents by eliminating the need for car-rides and waiting room anxiety.
Answers to pressing questions, big or small, without judgment. No more searching online for answers that only add worry. Airvet gives your people the confidence to be the best pet parents possible.
Better pet health care is good for your employees and your business.
Differentiate your benefit strategy and compete in today’s dynamic labor market.
Inclusive and equitable benefits
- Family comes in all shapes, sizes, and breeds. Organizations today need to offer the best benefit packages that account for all employees' priorities and values.
- Onsite, remote, and hybrid team members all benefit from pet telehealth as a benefit that works in all locations.
- Research shows that the bond between people and their pets can increase physical activity, lower stress, and decrease loneliness and depression.
- Other studies point to fewer (human) doctor visits, increased self-esteem, and better sleep.
- Pet-friendly employers have seen 61% of employees more willing to come to work, 41% stay at work later, and a 42% increase in productivity.
- Average time spent at the ER or urgent care is 6-8 hours. With telehealth, many situations can be resolved in 10 minutes without leaving home.
Plans and pricing
We offer flexible options that suit your company’s budget and the level of investment you want to make in your employees.
Frequently asked questions
How does this work with wellness plans?
Airvet’s 24/7 virtual care covers everyday care needs that don’t require an in-person vet visit. Wellness plans cover the costs for in-person routine care (i.e. annual exam, vaccines, flea and tick meds, heartworm meds, blood work, etc.). Together, virtual care and a wellness plan provide complete coverage for pet parents’ everyday and routine needs.
If you offer a Wellness plan through another company, consider consolidating to Airvet to provide the most inclusive and extensive pet care coverage.
What types of animals does Airvet help?
Airvet’s mission is to care for all pets. We help cats, dogs, fish, reptiles, birds, rabbits, ferrets, horses, pigs, chickens and even tarantulas too!
What are the most common reasons pet parents use Airvet?
General Medical Questions, Skin Rashes, Allergies, Injuries, Stomach issues are the top five reasons pet parents have called Airvet. Most pet parents are looking for advice and support and a faster response than some Urgent Care or Hospitals can provide. Most of our calls are to give pet parents peace of mind and allow them easy access to experts instead of waiting many weeks to get in to see a vet in person.
How does this work with pet insurance?
Pet insurance typically covers injury, illness and accident, which are far less frequent than the day-to-day care questions and concerns pet parents face. Airvet veterinarians can help employees determine if they’re facing a more serious situation and provide advice for next steps. If the pet can be helped with virtual care, Airvet not only saves an employee the cost (and time) of an ER visit, but also the hassle of filing a claim. Airvet partners with pet insurance companies so that pet parents not only have support for urgent matters, but also general care advice to ensure pets are living their happiest and healthiest lives.
If you offer pet insurance, Airvet does not replace it, but is a far more frequently used “everyday” benefit offering compared to something that may be once-in-a-lifetime.